Technical Readiness Success Strategies
Please join us for a free webinar regarding the USDA 9003 Program, discussing Technical Readiness Success Strategies on Aug 14, 2015 12:00 PM EDT at:
The USDA 9003 Program application window is open until October 1, 2015, and another window will be open until April 1, 2016. Many companies are evaluating their technical readiness and evaluating the Phase 1 Application Requirements to apply.
This webinar will evaluate issues regarding technical readiness and key issues and strategies to a successful technical evaluation by the lender and the USDA..
Topics to be discussed include:
• What is a good description of technical readiness by industry and also USDA standards?
• How is the Integrated Demonstration Unit defined – what is the progression from “Research and Development - Pilot - IDU - Commercial ” and what is a “deal killer”?
• What variables affect the Independent Engineering Evaluation process, and how is that process conducted?
• How is the technical evaluation conducted throughout the USDA evaluation process?
• How should companies optimize their technical readiness in the 9003 Phase 1 Application?
• Which USDA program should I be applying for - 9003, 9007, or B&I?
• Are there any special or unique considerations for renewable chemicals and bio-products?
Presenters will include:
Chris Cassidy, USDA National Renewable Energy Advisor
James Campbell, USDA RD Energy Division
Bill Crump, Project Manager, Leidos
Cindy Thyfault, CEO Westar Trade Resources
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please contact Cindy Thyfault at email@example.com for more information or any questions.
Westar Trade Resources has a 21 year track record of assisting companies to access over $1.2 billion in federal loan and grant applications. Westar has also assisted 14 companies with feasibility studies and successful loan guarantee applications for the 9003 Program since it's inception in 2009, including Sapphire Energy, Ensyn, Fulcrum, and Cool Planet.
Leidos is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The Company's approximately 40,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Leidos has also worked on many successful 9003 applications, including Sapphire Energy, Cool Planet, and Ensyn.